Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Autoresponder System - Generate Profit Today

When writing emails to your customers, I suggest you always include a call to action. Another thing I love to do, autoresponder system will need you, thanks to the CAN-SPAM Act law, to put in your contact information, your name and all that sort of thing and have an unsubscribe button.

Often what I'll do is, I will put one of these dashed lines. I will get to the end of my email, I could press enter, enter, enter, enter, far down, then I can put the dashed line. What that does, when the message gets sent out, it pushes that unsubscribe beyond the fold. 

This reduces the possibility of someone unsubscribing. If I wrote a really short e-mail say about my SEO products, and then it has got unsubscribe, if they want to dig a tiny bit deeper they can. I am not going to stop them from unsubscribing away my autoresponder system, but it is a good way to reduce your unsubscribe rates.

I often do text, I am not one for doing html. We just had a launch just lately for the Web Trading Mastermind, it did well and it gives an instance of the way that I do e-mail.
There is the link at the very top there, the way that it's formatted to sixty-four characters wide. I may tell them exactly what to do, there's a call to action : 'Check it out and tell me what you believe. Push the link below.' There are 1 or 2 points in there and that is the way that I structure my email.

Then the concept of monetizing : the data-base is a goldmine for any internet entrepreneur. After you build up your data-base, then you can continue to market to that data base with the aid of the best autoresponders. So there are plenty of things you can do. After you get over 250-300 customers, begin to do things. Survey your customers, ask them what it is that they want : what's a great product and service that they are desiring. How can they need to consume info?

If you run a survey, you can find out more about that avatar. How do you find out about who your ultimate target market is and what it is that they are doing? If you have a database, you could e-mail that data-base a survey, employing a service like SurveyMonkey, with a collection of 5 multiple choice question and answers and then you will find out precisely what it is.

We did that for the trading data-base and I found out they are all males, they are over 50, they wish to trade part-time, they don't have much time, they like DVDs and stuff like that. I found out a complete series of information so when I next create my information product, I create what it is that they are attempting to find.

SurveyMonkey is probably a good service to use for surveys apart from a great autoresponder system. It's quick, it's easy and it's cheap. We have a SurveyMonkey review that you can check out. You can just build surveys and you send an email to your list and say, click this link here to complete the survey. You might provide incentives for completing the survey if you're finding you're not getting enough people filling it out.



Keywords: autoresponder system,best autoresponders

No comments:

Post a Comment